Goombalo10Goombalo10

Main Art Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Skype
Goombalo10

Slender2D: City Slender2D: City

Way too easy I finished the game without even seeing the Slender Man it was kind of disappointing.
It was really smooth and played nicely could use more atmosphere but it was not bad in fact I liked it but make a bigger map and make it way harder because either I'm too good or it's simple.

larrynachos responds:

Lol yeah, it's pretty quick. I highly recommend you play the first one. I'll make sure to do better on the next one!

Insanity Town Insanity Town

This music! I have heard it somewhere what is it? Zelda?
Great game it isn't the best but it's alright

TRCA: in SPACE TRCA: in SPACE

- Boring
- Not Enough enemies
+ Works
- Choppy Frame-rate
+ Controls good
+ Alright Sounds
++ Future Diary Opening! Tippy Toppers!
- Not new concepts

2 and a half stars.

Cant wait for your next one.

Letter Quest Letter Quest

Little disappointing "FAP" didn't work
But amazing game! I love it.

Herobrine Terror 3 Herobrine Terror 3

Copy of slender even with the death screen and the noises. If it is gonna be Minecraft themed make it in a Minecraft town or something. Being caught wasn't very scary at all.
The game wasn't unsettling or spooky. Make YOUR OWN game instead. I don't really enjoy this and I have to say it doesn't deserve any more installments unless it gets better with more features than slender has. I fell through a hole in the world and had to restart.
However the frame rate was good and there wasn't much choppiness to it

Half a star. Sorry, wasn't that attention grabbing.

My Friend Pedro My Friend Pedro

I found a bug where you can get stuck under stairs if you roll into them the solution was to restart the game. I had some lag and it was pretty choppy but it was fun and really cool.

Keep it up